Welcome to the world of mobile SMS

This site is dedicated to popular current mobile sms.The short message service is popular and we cant escape from the magic of sms.We get sms from our loving ones everyday.Sms indicates our frnz r thinkin about us.They smsin their laughter moments to us so we can also laugh.This site will try its best to provide highly popular new sms which is in demand.This site is updated regulary to provide you unique new sms.so enjoy reading sms...........

Sunday, June 27, 2010

new msg

"IT'S TRIBUTE TO OUR LOVELY MOTHER"
Sakht raston mein bhi aasan safar lagta hai,
Ye mujhe MAA ki duaon ka asar lagta hai,
Ek muddat se meri MAA nahi soi Jab..
Maine ik baar kaha tha "MAA mujhe dar lagta hai..!
------------------------------
'hate me'
or
'miss me'
both r in my favour
if u
'hate me'
i always be in your 'mind'
but if u
'miss me'
i alwys be in your 'heart'
------------------------------
Thot of the day:
The ultimate truth of life is that:-
"success always kisses u in private.."
but
"failure always kicks u in public..
-------------------------------
Look backward with satisfaction and Look forward with confidence...
U'll succeed in ur life !!!
Be bold when u lose and Be calm when u win.!
-------------------------------

SMS OF THE DAY


KYA AAP JANTE HO:
Bina jeete T2O World Cup me Indian Crikter ko 3 Crore Rs.diye gaye
Lekin Naxal vadiyo se ladte huve 76 Army jawan maare gaye unko Indian Govt ne 1 lakh Rs.deneka sirf promiss kiya he Forward this msg till it reaches our Prime Minister.

My Dear Indians. A kind Request.
During our independence, Punjab people actively participated in all revolutions against British. 4 dis reason British Men used 2 publish SARDAR JOKES to tease them in their magazines. But v still follow that. So Plz edit SARDAR & use "Jack" (english man) instead..
Our army contains 65% of singh Let's respect them & our great army too..If u delete it witout forward, u r not an indian.
-By An Indian. For an Indian.@



Teacher: Tell me da perfect example 4 Newtons 3rd law? Student: Wenever i open my buk,my eyes close automatically Action 4 Reaction
--------------------------------
Gal:My heart is like a mob n u r da sim card Boy:I m vry happy. . . Gal:dont b 2 happy. . . If I get a new offer I vl change sim card
--------------------------------
DEFINTIONS
BLAMESTORMING- Sitting around in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed,and who was responsible.
--------------------------------
DAD n SON JOKES
Son:Dad, give me the car key, I am now old enough to drive.
Dad: Oh, no, the car is not old enough to be driven by you
--------------------------------
Doctor Jokes
Doctor- Please breathe out three times.
Patient- Why, do you want to check my lungs
Doctor- No, I want to clean my glasses
---------------------------------
SHE JOKES
Wat do u cal a woman in heaven? An Angel
A crowd of women in heaven?A host of Angels.
And all women in heaven? PEACE ON EARTH!
---------------------------------
JOKES
Do u ever notice that when you're driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
---------------------------------
FUNNY PRAYER
Dear God, thank u for making me healthy.Can u also make me slim? If u can't make me slim,please make all my friends fat.Amen.
---------------------------------
Hey U Know Wich is da best day 2 propose a gal April 1 U Know y? If she accept its ur luck otherwise just tell April Foooool
--------------------------------
Gal:My heart is like a mob n u r da sim card Boy:I m vry happy. . . Gal:dont b 2 happy. . . If I get a new offer I vl change sim card
--------------------------------
Hey U Know Wich is da best day 2 propose a gal April 1 U Know y? If she accept its ur luck otherwise just tell April Foooool
--------------------------------
Cutest Proposal- A Boy rings d Doorbell Of a Gal Home Asks, "Do U Belive in Love At First Sight" "Should I Come Back Again"
--------------------------------
Height Of Illiteracy: U take a Blade Write ur Lover's Name on your Arm. and Make A Spelling Mistake.
--------------------------------
100 words dont gve pain but,a true friend's silence hurts a lot.. esplly in da exam hall..!!!
--------------------------------
Teacher: Y r u late? Student: My dad told me 2 take our cow 2 bull. Teacher(Angrily): Can't your dad to it? Student:Only BULL can do it
--------------------------------
It was mealtime on Punjab Airlines. Air Hostess: "vud u like dinner?" Sardar: "Wat r my choices?" Air Hostess : "Yes or no,"
--------------------------------
Sardar was asked 2 write da pasve voice of. "I made a mistake" Guess wat he wrote ??? "I was made by a mistake"
---------------------------------
Nonu teacher se - Mam mein aapko kaisa lagta hoon? Mam: So sweet NONU Nonu dost se-Main na kehta tha ki Sali line marti hai !
---------------------------------
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: