Welcome to the world of mobile SMS

This site is dedicated to popular current mobile sms.The short message service is popular and we cant escape from the magic of sms.We get sms from our loving ones everyday.Sms indicates our frnz r thinkin about us.They smsin their laughter moments to us so we can also laugh.This site will try its best to provide highly popular new sms which is in demand.This site is updated regulary to provide you unique new sms.so enjoy reading sms...........

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just joking

Lady 2 Police: My husband went to buy potatoes 5 days ago, he hasn't come back yet. Police: Why dont u cook something else?
---------------------
At d scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! Ive lost my hand. Sardar: Ctrl urself dont cry,c dat man.He has lost head.Is he cryng ?
---------------------
Man: I Have Changed My Mind. Sardar: Good So Does this one work better?
---------------------
1 Hand on horn 1 Hand on gear 1 Ear listing 2 Song 1 Ear on da Mobile 1 Foot on Accelerator Othr On Clutch n Eyes On Gals Welcom 2 UTH
---------------------
Gal sitting on a park bench. Funny Begger: Hi Darling!!! She angrily: How dare u cal me as Darling...? Begger: Den wat r u doin on my bed
---------------------
Failure is not only wen ur girlfriend leaves u.. It is wen u dont try for her sister...
---------------------
Imp of thumb.. Child use it 4 chewng Illiterate ppl use it 4 sign Winners 4 victory . . My FANS use it 4 readng my msgs U 2...
---------------------

JOKE OF THE DAY


Customer: I need poison. Chemist: I cant sell u. Man shows his marriage certificate. Chemist: O! sorry,I dint knew u had a prescription..

Eclairs or i-pil me kya fark hai?
. Socho
Aur socho
Choti bachchi eclairs khaa k masti karti hai
Or
Badi bachchi masti
karke
i-pil khati hai


U luk sweet when u read my msg. U luk sweeter wen u read my msg n smile. U luk sweetest wen u read my msg,smile n reply.So,luk sweetest
---------------------
Gal: Do u hav n e sentimental love cards? Shopkeeper: How abt dis card,it says 2 da only boy I ever loved Gal: Gr8, I want 10 of dem.
---------------------
A : u r Actve B : u r Best C : u r Cute D : u r Dear friend E : u r Excelnt F : u r First G : u r Gr8 it take much time 2 lie tilZ
---------------------
Congrats! Gud news 4 University Students Exams of Univ hav bn postponed up2 June 2 confirm go to site www.stopdreamingstart studyng.com
---------------------
Always Remember: Wen SHE cancels a date,its cos.. "SHE HAS TO" But Wen HE cancels a date,its cos "HE HAS 2"
---------------------
John 2 Mam: Would u punish me 4 somthing I didnt do? Mam: No,of course not. John: Gud,because I didnt do my homework.
---------------------
Teacher: 2morrow der vl b a lecture on Sun. Boy: I vl not b able 2 attend it. Teacher: y? Boy: My mom vl not allow me 2 go so far.
---------------------
Son: Papa wats da diff between mothers tear n wifes tear? Father: Mothers tear hit ur heart n wifes tears hit ur pocket.
---------------------
Boy 2 Girl b4 exam: all d best, Girl also told d same . Girl scored 80 marks n Boy failed . . Moral: 1ly Boys vsh vth true heart
---------------------
I vl L O V E U Until T O M catches J E R R Y n has him 4 D I N N E R...
---------------------
The lengthiest sms in da world.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not been written yet....
---------------------
My attitude in Exams, They gave me ques wich I dont know, I gave dem ans wich they dont know - :)
---------------------
HEIGHT OF FLIRT : Entring late in da Class vthout permision n sayin 2 Mam- . . . . SWEETIE, CARRY ON,DONT STOP 4 ME
---------------------
V Say 21 as twenty one 31 as thirty one 41 as forty one 51 as fifty one Y not 11 as 1ty one? Doubt by bak bench Uth
---------------------
In Bollywood AMITABH In Tennis SANIA In Steel MITTAL In Busines AMBANI In CriCket Sachin N SMS ITS ME Famous
---------------------
Teacher:Boy!join these 2 sentences 2gether. I was cycling 2 school.I saw a dead body. Boy:I saw a dead body cycling to school
---------------------
Marriage:An agreement in wich a man loses his bachelors degree n a women gains her masters.
---------------------
CONGRATS. Ur phone has bn installed vth a new puzzle game. 2 play,throw ur phone against da wall.Then assemble da pieces....
---------------------
Teacher: Who is ur fav writer? Student: Ur daughter Teacher: y? Student: Evryday she gives me a nice love letter.
---------------------
If u need advise,msg ME IF U NEED A friend,CALL ME if u need help e-mail ME if u need MONEY No.ur dial not respondin at da moment..
---------------------
Dad: Wats ur result? Son: Ive faild in 5 subjects. Dad: Now onwards dont cal me 'Dad'. Son: com on dad!Its my schl test not a DNA test.
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: