Welcome to the world of mobile SMS

This site is dedicated to popular current mobile sms.The short message service is popular and we cant escape from the magic of sms.We get sms from our loving ones everyday.Sms indicates our frnz r thinkin about us.They smsin their laughter moments to us so we can also laugh.This site will try its best to provide highly popular new sms which is in demand.This site is updated regulary to provide you unique new sms.so enjoy reading sms...........

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mazakia sms

ROHIT-U want to marry me?
RITA-Yes,vry much.But u have known me only for 2 days.
ROHIT-Oh much longer than tat really.I work in d bank wer u hold an account.
--------------------
JOKES
Seeing a man on d sidewalk looking at his taxi,d driver approached him n asked 'Taxi, Sir?'Thanks,' said d drunkard, 'I was just wondering what it was.'
--------------------
Aapko Pta hai aaj konsa Special Day Hai
Aaj Titanic ki 94th Anniversary Hai
So Please Sab Pyar Krne Walo Se Guzarish hai ki
''DOOB MARO"
--------------------
CLASSROOM JOKES
Teacher to student-You make the same mistake as ur bench mate! What will u say about it?
Student-Sir, we have the same teacher!
--------------------
DOCTOR JOKES
The doctor was just leaving d patient who was critically ill.
DOCTOR-I'll see u tomorrow.
PATIENT-'I don't doubt that.But shall I see u?
--------------------

JOKE OF THE DAY


A Punjabi Bra Ad:Har kudi di pasand "PREETO BRA", Hun 6 sizan vich uplabdh,
1. Small,
2. Medium,
3. Vadde,
4. Oyee hoye,
5. Hay O Rabbaa,
6. O Teri Bhen Di..0


Technology Has Its Limitation. Google May B The Most Powerful Search Engine But It Couldnt Search My Chapal. I Lost In Mandir On Tuesday! Kya Fayda Google Ka..!
----------------------
"Only few true loving hearts can easily identify some little lies in your smile and some more truths in your tears."
Value those hearts... Tk cr
----------------------
Fun
Customer to shopkeeper: 'I like d cloth, but I don't like d print on it.Shopkeeper: 'Sir, don't worry about d print, it will disappear after first wash!
----------------------
SERVANT -Madam, I got these 100 Rs notes from the dustbin.
MADAM -Throw them away.They are fake.
SERVANT-I know madam.That's why I am returning them to you.
----------------------
RAMU-How can a little fellow like u be a tiger trainer?
SHAMU-My small size is d secret of my success! The tigers are waiting for me to grow a little larger!
----------------------
After huge hit of 'RAKHI KA SWAYAMWAR' now d next season coming,
'RAKHI KI SUHAGRAAT !' To participate, contact...
NDTV Imagine...
HURRY !!
Limited BEDS !!!
----------------------
TEACHER-A wise man cannot answer each n every question put forward by a foolish man.STUDENT-U r absolutely right.This is d main cause of my failure in d exams.
---------------------
Ek bacha hasta hua paida hua. Nurs ne poocha y u r laughing? Bache ne muthi kholke ipill ki tab. dikhaai aur bola "JAKO RAKHE SAI MAR SAKE NA KOI.

Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: