Welcome to the world of mobile SMS

This site is dedicated to popular current mobile sms.The short message service is popular and we cant escape from the magic of sms.We get sms from our loving ones everyday.Sms indicates our frnz r thinkin about us.They smsin their laughter moments to us so we can also laugh.This site will try its best to provide highly popular new sms which is in demand.This site is updated regulary to provide you unique new sms.so enjoy reading sms...........

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funtush sms

TOT FOR THE DAY- 'Practice makes man perfect'. But nobody is perfect. So why practice...?
-------------------
TOT FOR THE DAY- Light travels faster than sound.This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
-------------------
If "CHEESE" is great wid "PIZZA"
& "SRK" wid "KAJOL"
"HRITHIK"wid "DANCE"den
"SAGAR" wid _ _ _ _ ??
Plz fill wat clicks in ur mind first! Do reply soon
-------------------
TEACHER- If u have 18 potatoes, how will u divide them equally between 6 ppl?
PAPPU- I guess I'd boil them, and mash them and then divide.
-------------------
Teacher- Correct d sentence.A bull and a cow IS grazing in d field.
Student- A COW and a BULL is grazing in the field.
Teacher- How? Student- LADIES FIRST.
-------------------
HILAROIUS
A politician visited a Jail n began delivering a speech to d convicts. They refused to listen to him, saying it is not included in d prison sentence.
-------------------
When girl cheats a boy,he suicides
Hence girls kill a lyf
But when boy cheats a girl
a baby is born
Hence boys give a lyf
Moral:Boys are kind hearted.
--------------------
POLICE JOKES- A Traffic cop stops a guy for speeding.'Ive been waiting all day for you,says the cop. The guy replies, 'Well I've got here as fast as I can.
--------------------
Mother 'Don't call your sister STUPID. Tell her you're sorry.' Son- 'OK I'm sorry you're stupid, Sister.'
--------------------
QUICK WIT
Have trouble getting up in the morning?
A mousetrap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
---------------------
FUN WITH CHANGU
Did you here what Changu said when he was invited to a BARbeCUE?
'No thanks I don't want to wait in line for a hair cut.'
----------------------
FILM EXTRA-Wud u get my signatures on d contract,sir?
PRODUCER-A verbal contract is enuf.
FILM EXTRA-But,last I'd a verbal contract n I drew a verbal salary.
----------------------
Father to his naughty son.'Do not make mischiefs.When you do, my one hair turns white.' The boy remarked 'Now, I understand why Grandpa has all his hair white!'
----------------------
Child went 2 a doctor n told him about frequent pain in his cheek.D doctor enquired about d time when it pains d most.He said,'When d teacher slaps on my face!'
----------------------
ARTIST-Dis is my new painting called Businessmen at work.Its a piece of realism.
CUSTOMER-I don't see any of d men at work.
ARTIST-Tat is d realism part f it.
----------------------
A young man went to see his doctor wid a bad attack f shakes.D doctor looked at him n asked'Drunk?' The man said, 'Okay doctor, I'll come back when u are sober'
----------------------
Two friends met after a long time n enquired about their married life. 1st one said-My wife is an angel.The other said-U r very lucky.Mine is still with me!
----------------------
Servant 2 his master-I am leavn d Job.U don't trust me.
Master:But I leave all d home keys wid u
Servant:Rite,but they dont fit the almirah wer u keep CASH!
----------------------
FUN
My therapist told me the way 2 achieve true inner peace is 2 finish wat I start.So for 2day,I ve finishd 2 bags f chips.I feel better already.
----------------------
A man eloping with his lady love,asked d cab driver how much d fare is
Driver-Tat is not necessary Sir.
Lover- But,Y?
Driver-The lady's father settled d fare
----------------------
FARMER-I can't decide between a cycle or a cow for my farm.
FRIEND-Won't u look silly riding a cow.
FARMER-I'd look even sillier trying 2 milk a bicycle.
----------------------
DAD-Ur teachr said tat u r fast. Always ahead of othr students.Hw cud u ve failed in ur exam?
RANI-He was trying 2 tell u abt my running practice in d race
----------------------
CHANGU- MANGU, did ur wife have much to say about you coming home drunk last night?
MANGU- Na but that didnt stop her from talking for two hours at breakfast.
----------------------
WISE CRACKS- To the optmist- the glass is half full. To the pessimist - the glass is half empty. To the engineer- the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
----------------------
WISE CRACKS - A man is the head of the family and the wife is the neck. The neck turns the head exactly the way it wants.
----------------------
UNIVERSAL TRUTH..'We are just friends'
Girls use this sentence when they want to start the relation. Boys use it when they want to end the relation.
----------------------
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: